Grundy 35
JJk 28
JJK 57
GRUNDY 31
[ PLAYERS WIN GAMES ]
[ TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ]
Grundy 35
JJk 28
[url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]
I'm with you jjkcatcher.
[ QUiTTERS NEVER WiN & WiNNERS NEVER QUIT ]
Kelly 30
Grundy 18
JJ Kelly is better, yes. However Grundy is too and from what I've gathered better than Kelly.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Don't know what you are reading DJ. Grundy lost 48-0 to Haysi. The 2 Wave wins came against two extremely weak clubs in East Ridge and Iager. I know we aren't supposed to put any stock in jamborees, but the JJK-Grundy segment was a laugher. I would be floored if the Wave came within 14 of the Indians.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I agree with ID if Grundy scores it should be on the subs and if Wise does not break 40 points I will be shocked
Grundy is a young team and not very athletic
Bookmarks